Inogen One G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator offers 24/7 oxygen service. This compact, lightweight concentrator is easy to take with you where ever you go. It weighs less than 6-1/2 pounds with the carry bag and the single-size battery. It powers from three separate sources—AC, DC, and battery. This O2 machine works with your car, boat, or RV. It is auto-sensing for AC power with an operating range of 100 to 240 VAC at 50 to 60 Hz. Take it with you on vacations, and it will adapt to most power sources. Select between a 5-hour battery (setting 2) or double that time to 10-hours with a double size battery. Stay out and enjoy life rather than being tethered to an oxygen tank that limits your mobility.
Inogen One G5 comes with six flow settings. It is a pulse flow oxygen machine with technology to sense and then match your specific needs. This Intelligent Delivery Technology® even works at night to keep you supplied with oxygen the whole night through. Its quiet operation will not keep you up at night, producing only 38 decibels of noise. That sound level is just above a whisper. (Click to see a comparable sound chart.) This portable oxygen concentrator operates up to an altitude of 10,000 feet above sea level.
This travel oxygen concentrator is considered a wearable concentrator because of its small size and its lightweight. You can negotiate narrow hallways, slip into a crowded elevator, or shop in busy retail aisles unnoticed. It is more discreet than comparable portable oxygen concentrators that offer the same performance.
Inogen One manufactures other portable oxygen concentrators for your consideration, including the Inogen G4 and the G3 Concentrator.
nogen One G5 System Components
- Inogen G5 Concentrator with 6 Settings
- AC power supply
- DC power supply
- One single size battery
- Inogen Intelligent Delivery Technology
- Bluetooth System
- Inogen Connect App
- Inogen Carry bag
- Inogen User manual
- Inogen Standard 3-year warranty
Connect this concentrator to your smartphone or tablet. Download the Inogen Connect App for Android or Apple. This app allows you to monitor the performance of your concentrator. You can track battery life, sieve bed column life, oxygen purity status, and current settings from your phone. You can also view troubleshooting tips, FAQ's, and the user manual. The Inogen Connect App gives you more freedom than ever before!
Summary of Monitoring Functions
Oxygen purity level
Battery use time
Sieve bed column life
Inogen One G5 with One Single Battery
- Carry Weight: 6.48 lbs. (Inogen One G5, single-battery, and carry bag).
- Battery Duration: 4 hours (fully charged battery at pulse flow setting 2).
- Battery Recharge Time: 3 hours.
Inogen One G5 with One Double Battery
- Carry Weight: 7.47 lbs. (Inogen One G5, double-battery, and carry bag).
- Battery Duration: 10 hours (fully charged batteries at pulse flow setting 2).
- Battery Recharge Time: 6 hours.
Inogen One G5 with a One Single and One Double Battery
- Carry Weight: 8.66 lbs. (Inogen One G5, both batteries, carry case)
- Battery Duration: 15 hours (fully charged batteries at pulse flow setting 2)
- Battery Recharge Time: 9 hours.
- Operates off of 3 separate power sources: battery, AC power, or DC Power.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Longer battery life option.
- Two battery options--single or double battery.
- 24/7 operation.
- Quiet operation.
- Bluetooth system
- Inogen Connect App
- Intelligent Delivery Technology